Simple Egg Muffins
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 orange pepper, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms (white or cremini), finely chopped
- 8 large eggs Organic, farm-raised eggs are best
- 1 tbsp butter Room temperature
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 muffin pan with butter. Set aside.
- Finely chop the peppers and mushrooms. Mix together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the vegetable mix into each muffin hole.
- Fill each hole halfway with the egg mixture.
- Season each with freshly cracked salt & pepper.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 – 17 minutes.
Leave a Reply